Renters Insurance

Protective Renters Insurance

Don't Risk Losing Your Property

Are you currently renting a house or apartment? Do you live in a dorm room? If so, you may not be aware of the fact that your landlord's insurance does not cover your possessions.

Damaged and lost property is your responsibility, and Farm Bureau Insurance - The Johnson Agency has the renters insurance policies that you need to protect your belongings. If you're a renter (no matter how short the lease), a policy protecting your valuables is your best bet.

Call us today at 616-940-8181 to schedule your next appointment.

Get Your Properties Insured

  • Apartments
  • Dorm rooms
  • All types of rental properties
  • Theft
  • Fire
  • Personal liability
Quotes Available
Stop by our office in Grand Rapids to speak directly with one of our agents.
6095 28th Street, Suite 4
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Share by: